Holiday/BEACH makeup please please help!!

coco chanel

Hi, Im going to Egypt on holiday soon and I really need some recs for what makeup to get. I'd love to be all natural on the beach/by the pool, but thats just not guna happen with me lol Can anyone reccomend a good light tinted moisturiser (no LM), waterproof mascara/ eyeliner that will not smudge even if i go in water, and also for night a good foundation, light/med coverage with NO SPF (or as little as possible!- i hate the white face look in photots!) that isnt powdery or cakey and will still withstand the hot weather. And any other makeup that is heat/water resistant! I have heard MUFE have waterproof makeup but reviews seem to be very mixed???

princess lissa

MAC liquidlast liner is waterproof. It will only come off with an oil based remover, such as vaseline etc. I know this for a fact because the moment I put it on, I went swimming to test it out. An idea for a tinted moisturizer is to take some oil-free sunscreen or moisturizer lotion and mix it with a couple drops of your foundation. It's a cheap and easy way to get a tinted moisturizer. When your going to be in the sun for a long time, I suggest using creme blush and eyeshadow because powder will streak if you sweat. But I would definitely invest in the liquidlast liner if nothing else. They have a ton of shades too.

Hawkeye

The thing is the best thing you could do is get a long lasting lipstick and leave everything else alone. The reason is to go swimming etc your still going to get the raccoon eyes. As must as I wish it wasn't so
ssad.gif

saniyairshad

tons of waterproof mascara, revlon makes a good waterproof eye crayon. Wet/dry eye crayon...some burt's bees lifegurards choice lip balm which also contains SPF 15 or 35 not sure. the more simple u r...the nicer u would loook
smiles.gif
u dont want raccoon eyes like hawkeye said!!!!