Homemade Ice Cream!!!

melozburngr

Ok, since the weather has been so hot, and the fact that our government has given me $600, I bought an ice cream maker, and have devoted a lot of my time lately to becoming freakin' Ben N Jerry. So far I've made:

Chocolate with Vietnamese Cinnamon
Chocolate Banana
Chocolate Strawberry Chunk
Mint Chocolate Chip
Strawberry
Margarita
Apple Streusel Vanilla Swirl
Lemon Raspberry Sorbet
Kiwi Sorbet

What I'm telling you ladies and gents this for is because I'm trying to come up with more unique flavors, different ingredients, and possibly fun names for the flavors I've made thus far.

Thanks!

Lizzie

Mint chocolate chip is one of my all time favs!! Where's my scoop? haha.

I don't know if you're into coffee, but you could make a coffee flavored ice cream with something chunky in it... like chocolate chips or toffee bits or BOTH
greengrin.gif

breechan

Macha Ice Cream!!! (Green Tea)

You just toss in the macha powder. It's a lovely green shade and a good taste, especially when you want something less sweet.

user79

omg yum! I am really wanting to buy an electric ice cream maker but they are kinda expensive here and take up so much space, that's why I haven't bought one yet. I too have made up so many imaginary ice cream flavors in my head.

Some of my ideas:

Coconut Lychee
Mango Passionfruit
Papaya Lime
Coconut Lemongrass & Lime
Cherry Cheesecake
Kahluha's
Bailey's & Espresso
Strawberry Rhubarb & Cream
Gingerbread Spice
Ginger & Pear

Well, the list is endless!

gigglegirl

hmmm ginger and pear! or wow yeah i'd almost want to do a cinnamon crumble with pear kind of like a pie.

oh here's a suggestion! try and make some kind of pumpkin pie one? I LOVE the DQ Pumpkin Pie Blizzard they come out with at Thanksgiving--pie crust, pumpkin pie filling and ice cream!

CantAffordMAC

lol I have been craving oatmeal cookies all weekend. It is time to get off of specktra now, and go make them...so i can be ready for Glam Soup tonight
dance.gif

....which won't be on tonight guys (glam soup)...it'll be on tomorrow. Just to let everyone know if you haven't been to the announcements forum

Fearnotsomuch

Quote:
Originally Posted by frocher
OMG, Ben and Jerry's had oatmeal cookie dough last summer. It was so delicious. It was only available in the stores, they didn't sell pints. I hope they sell it again this year.

Someone needs to find me this, put it in a box with some dry ice. Thanks.
drools.gif

or just let me know if they bring it back because I totally remembered that I'm like 25 min from a Ben and Jerry's!