Honeylust color replacement

Sparklevixen81

I got honeylust on monday and tried it out today, I wasn't impressed by the texture and glitter explosion all over my undereyes. Is there anything similar in color, mid-light gold tone, that goes on better and doesn't shed? thanks!

ben

all that glitters!

All+That+Glitters.JPG

aeni

Have you also tried using it while wet? A lot of e/s that I buy I find later have a high shedding problem so I normally have to reset them with water and alcohol to firm them up some.

Isis

Try using it with a shadestick, the lustre shadows stick wonderfully to them. Or try Honesty
smiles.gif

Sparklevixen81

thanks very much! I acutally fell in love with sable so I swapped it for that and I will see how it looks when I play with it! thanks!

MAC_Pixie04

sable i love! i agree with the shadestick idea thought, mythology flecks used to just FLY all over my face, but I use shadesticks and they glitter sticks pretty good.

Isis

Definitely check the SS out! Even if you get just one. They'll save you alot of headaches from trying to get the lustres to stay put.
I wear sable in the outer corner or crease. It's a very versitile color so it will go with just about everything.

Latest posts