HOT PINK e/s close to BRIGHT FUSCHIA PIG

queenofdisaster

does anyone know of a mac e/s that is close in comparison to the pro bright fuschia pigment? pleaseeeeeee help me...
SOS.gif

and TIA!

VeronikaJ

I have said this before and I feel it is necessary to say it again...There is no comparison to Bright Fuschia pigment. It truly is in a league of it's own. And my view on pigments is that, they will last you the rest of your natural life so feel assured purchasing something that will last you literally forever (and it's powder so it doesn't really go bad).

Is there a reason you would rather have an eyeshadow rather than a pigment? Bright Fuschia really is the greatest thing.

user79

Quote:
Originally Posted by VeronikaJ
I have said this before and I feel it is necessary to say it again...There is no comparison to Bright Fuschia pigment. It truly is in a league of it's own. And my view on pigments is that, they will last you the rest of your natural life so feel assured purchasing something that will last you literally forever (and it's powder so it doesn't really go bad).

Is there a reason you would rather have an eyeshadow rather than a pigment? Bright Fuschia really is the greatest thing.

I totally agree. Bright Fuchsia is in a league of it's own!! Just buy a sample of it on Ebay or through here, you seriously only need the tiniest bit ever, it is so intense!

queenofdisaster

yeah i agree, too... i just wanted a hot pink shadow for my palette... but i am going to try to find a f/s bright fuschia... i have a sample and its running low!

MAC_Pixie04

I have a jar of bright fuschia, if I can get to the pro hotline and order some more sample containers, I'd be more than willing to sell you one for a very reasonable price. but personally i've never seen an eyeshadow anywhere close to BF, it's absolutely unique.

user79

Quote:
Originally Posted by queenofdisaster
thanks anyways but i think im gonna try and find a f/s jar... but thats sweet of you!
greengrin.gif

You can buy it at the pro store, it's not a LE but it's a pro product.

liquidsirenhoney

this is the best pigment ever...i would try to press it like the person above me said if you want to have it in pan form...it really is special and nothing does compare to it.

Latest posts