Hot Pink?

thestarsfall

Recommend me a good hot pink eyeshadow that is on the cheap (as in price) side and yet is still decent quality...

Ethel

Ben Nye's Lumiere Luxe Powder in Azalea. A perfect, high quality hot pink, 8 bucks on ebay.

Showgirl

Have a look here, there's a good selection of pink loose shadows for $1 a sample, and nearly all of the Pure Luxe shadows I've tried have been really good.

http://pureluxecosmetics.com/page19.html

The only pink one I've got is Supernova, which is more of a peachy pink than I think you're looking for, but it's GORGEOUS. Great colour payoff and loads of sparkle. And for a dollar, the samples are HUGE.

Oh, and I also have Ouch! Personally I see it as more red than pink, but it's definitely a strongly pink-toned red if you see what I mean. Candyapple coloured is a good description. It's MARVELLOUS, really nice.

They also do blacklight active hot pinks in the "Speciality eyeshadow" section I notice, but personally I'm a bit wary of blacklight/ UV-active shadows as I heard (probably not true but I dunno) that they can be bad for your eyes......

Hope this helps and let me know if you purchase any of these pinks, and if you like them! (SO tempted by Brat, Bloom, Bubblegum or Smug!)

mistella

LaFemme e/s Hot Pink (or I think it's called Fuschia??) Their e/s are like $3!! and it's very good quality. Using this e/s wet is sooo amazing, super hot pink. I got a whole customized LaFemme eyeshadow palette with 12 e/s for $50 at makeupmania. I think they sell them separately or you can find them at some beauty supplies. HTH