how can i get Jaclyn Smith's look from Charlie's Angels?

rouquinne

ah... my teenage years have just come rushing back to me...

greengrin.gif

since it was the 70s, she was probably wearing blue eyeshadow, but i don't know which one to recommend - Tilt maybe? dark brown liner on the upper lid only.

i think VGV would give you that natural lip, and you'll need #1 lashes.

(i can't believe i cut my hair in those silly wings.... *cringe*)

ilovexnerdsx

i love jaclyn smith as well! i have her autograph hanging downstairs
greengrin.gif

looks like bronzer, deep blush, natural lips and some liquid liner. i've never looked too closely at her makeup, but i hope this helps some.
smiles.gif

dr_house

Quote:
Originally Posted by ilovexnerdsx
i love jaclyn smith as well! i have her autograph hanging downstairs
greengrin.gif

looks like bronzer, deep blush, natural lips and some liquid liner. i've never looked too closely at her makeup, but i hope this helps some.
smiles.gif

what would be a deep blush?

Rowan

Jaclyn Smith is gorgeous! I rented the 3rd season of Charlie's Angels not too long ago, & I thought her lips usually looked great. Corps-de-Ballet gloss may be a good way to go for that.

Her eyes were soft much of the time too, & yeah ITA that her blush usually looked sorta deep in color. I have no recs for blush, but maybe stick w/ a neutralish (for you) eye w/ black-brown liner? I'm thinking Shroom, Cork, Soft Brown - those kinds of color. She had sort of a bronzed look going on sometimes as well, though since it was the '70s it probably was a real tan, so I'd fake that by incorporating bronzer into the look as well.