How can I get this look?

Hawkeye

Dr_house- Again, I hate doing this but I want you to get lots of replies so people can help you!

In your posts when asking for a recommendation it would be most helpful if you put in more descriptions rather than just one word. You will get more answers this way. Also if you put what you look like. Just because you put what you look like one time doesn't mean anyone will remember
greengrin.gif
We have a lot of ladies on here
greengrin.gif

What is most helpful in posts especially in regards to eyeshadows etc- is putting things like: What you look like, what look you are wanting to achieve, what you are going to wear it to, what you like and what you don't like that you have tried and decided you hated.

The reason I am mentioning all this is because I realize you do have a lot of questions but not many replies. The reason we don't is because we do have a lot of things to consider in order to reply and try to give you our opinion. But-like with makup shopping over the internet- it's very hard to do it without the needed information in order to help you.

When you put just one word like "which", "how" etc- we're not sure how to respond because we know absolutely nothing about you or the situation!

So hopefully if you follow these tips- you will get a better response and a well formulated opinion from all the ladies on here.
smiles.gif