How can I make lipstick last longer?

Glitziegal

I am fairly new to wearing lippies. I love the look of them but I have a tendency to eat it off (if you understand my term).
I work in a call centre basically talking for 6 hours a day. I constantly lick my lips, and I have a strange nervy type thing where I kind of roll my lips inwards and chew on them.......yep I'm a freak
rofl.gif

I tried the lustrelong, and pro longwear and found them way too drying. It wore off patchily and then was a bugger to get the rest off.....

Would prep and prime lip help, or do I have to resort to the wonder of the Eighties Lipcote *eeek*

I have started wearing lipglass instead of Lipstick, and it's less noticable wearing off, but would love to be able to wear a bolder shade. I have nice lips...one of the few parts of my face and body that I like, lol.

Help, and thank you for reading this far
lol.gif

user3

I apply a clear lip liner under mine. L'Oreal makes a nice. Prime and Prep for lips would help a bit. You can also try apply a nice coat of clear gloss over the lipgloss. Yes, this will make it thicker and chances are stickier but it will last! NYC makes a nice thick one so does Wet'n'Wild.

sdpfeiffy

When I need my lipstick to last, I line and fill my lips with a matching liner, then apply my lipstick. I tend to match my gloss too, so that any loss is de-emphasized. I do this a lot for darker shades but also for nude shades because my lips are very pigmented.

Latest posts