How can I make up with this top?

Integrality

Hi!

In two days will start the new year and I want to wear this top. But I don't know how can I make-up. I want to be some sexy and spectacular
smiles.gif

camiseta.jpg

Some idea?

user3

I agree the smoky eye would be nice.

Also if you don't want to do smoky I would use a color like Say Yeah from lash line to browbone and really blend it out to where it is more shimmer than color and apply something like shroom over it and use black liquid e/l or any black e/l and wing out the eyeliner to do a sort of cat eye look.

If you are unsure about doing the winged look check out this turtorial
http://www.specktra.net/forum/showthread.php?t=23431
Some of the pics are broken but you can get the idea.

user4

i would love that second idea thatzap gave... the shimmery nude with the winged out liner. it would play down ur face a little so that the attn would go to the gorgeous top! where did u get it btw?

Integrality

wow, it's a pretty idea!

I've been looking for fotds of smokey eyes, and I have found those. Smokey you say is like those? The problem, it's I have no idea how can I do it
ssad.gif

marron-ahumado4.jpg

1_kiersten_81605-037406a.jpg

415073.jpg

Andrea_Corr.jpg

dsc005711py.jpg

x1pc_jqddVOWRmCBC524Sc4EmXwh-TlDACy.jpg

More ideas or those smokey are perfect? What smokey would you chose?

Integrality

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zap2it
I agree the smoky eye would be nice.

Also if you don't want to do smoky I would use a color like Say Yeah from lash line to browbone and really blend it out to where it is more shimmer than color and apply something like shroom over it and use black liquid e/l or any black e/l and wing out the eyeliner to do a sort of cat eye look.

If you are unsure about doing the winged look check out this turtorial
http://www.specktra.net/forum/showthread.php?t=23431
Some of the pics are broken but you can get the idea.

I'm going to try it!
winks.gif
I think I've understood the idea.

Quote:
Originally Posted by sxychika1014
i would love that second idea thatzap gave... the shimmery nude with the winged out liner. it would play down ur face a little so that the attn would go to the gorgeous top! where did u get it btw?

I don't know if out of Spain there is the shop. I bought in New Yorker (but in label it's writed Amisu)
winks.gif

user3

Quote:
Originally Posted by Integrality
I'm going to try it!
winks.gif
I think I've understood the idea.

Great! Let me know if you need any help
smiles.gif
Just incase you don't have those colors I can suggest other colors.

Integrality

After some looks, I think this is ok. What do you think? I've done the winged, but I blend it because I think it's better. After doing the pics, I've seen that it would be better a red gloss than a orange gloss. Not?

35-05-Nighttrain_18.jpg
35-05-Nighttrain_2.jpg

35-05-Nighttrain_11.jpg
35-05-Nighttrain_12.jpg

Latest posts