How can I recreate this look?

Glitziegal

I swaw this in a magazine and think it looks stunning.

Firstly what colour would you say is closest? Temperley/ Steamy or something else?
Secondly how I do create that shape? Do you think if I take the picture to a store they would give me some pointers?

eyes.jpg

user3

I would use steamy and shimmermoss together. It also looks like maybe that used a bit of black eyeliner. I would use shimmermoss alone on the inner corners.
To get the shape I would use an actual e/s brush. If you have it the MAC 239 would get the job done. Use just the tip of the brush for the lining. This will give you the wider line and soft look.
I would start with the bottom lash line first at the inner corner of the eye and drap the brush to the outter corner and wing it out and up just past the eye. Since I can't see how her eyeshadow is done on the top I would guess she has it on the lid up into the crease but it's hard to tell from the pic. For the lid just pat on the color and pull it out to meet the line you've done for the bottom. This will make the winged V shape. Blend it very softly just to take down the harsh look. If you want apply a nude eyeshadow to the browbone but nothing shimmery. Layer on Mascara.

A counter might be helpful. It's worth a try.

user4

There Is Def A Lighter Greenish Color On The Inner Rims Though... A Bit Shimmery...

jess98765

wow, that's a really pretty look!! i agree with zapit and sxychika
smiles.gif
Please try it and show us on a FOTD!!!
smiles.gif