How can i 'view my posts'

Sushi_Flower

In the other forum you could easily click 'view my posts' to see all the threads you have posted on recently and in the past. How can do that on here?

Janice

It's located in the same place, your profile. View your own profile, then click on:

Find all posts by Sushi_Flower
Find all threads started by Sushi_Flower

Alternatively you can click on your name and then "Find more posts by Sushi_Flower"

You can also subscribe to threads and be notified of any new responses to them.

Sushi_Flower

Thankyou..

Although it's not the same as it was in the old thread..this one shows each of your posts made whilst the other one showed you the topics that you ever posted on and wether they have been replied to by someone else. That function was much more usefull.

Janice

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sushi_Flower
whilst the other one showed you the topics that you ever posted on and wether they have been replied to by someone else.

The same thing can be accomplished on this software by subscribing to the topics you post in. You can set this up to automatically subscribe to every thread you reply to in your profile.

User CP > Messaging & Notification > Default Thread Subscription Mode >

Once there you can choose if you want the forum to send you an email instantly, daily, or weekly when there are replies. Alternatively you can choose to subscribe to every thread you post in but receive no emails when there are replies. You can view your subscribed threads to check for replies by just clicking into your user CP.