How could I not know about this...?

Chikky

Right now... In my little town (less than 2,000 people)...

Soldiers are running the streets. They are chasing...

bloodthirsty...

undead....

Zombies!!

Apparently, they are filming a movie today! They needed someplace like here, I guess. We are nowhere near Hollywood (in Ohio). But how cool is this? I'm just sad because I LOVE zombie movies and they had needed extras! And it's my late day at work so I totally could have done it.

Oh well. I may just go down the street and watch. Maybe someone will run screaming past my house! How cool would that be?

x.DOLLYMiX.x

o0o I love zombie movies, The bloodier the better
greengrin.gif

sofabean

oooh how exciting! once, in middle school, they used my school as an area for food when they were filming the first princess diaries movie.

Divinity

Fun! I freaked out last week here in Chicago when I saw a street closed and filming going on. Turns out it's the new John Dillinger flick with Johnny Depp!!

vandael

Quote:
Originally Posted by Divinity
Fun! I freaked out last week here in Chicago when I saw a street closed and filming going on. Turns out it's the new John Dillinger flick with Johnny Depp!!

I SAW JOHNNY DEPP! Mindfreak!!!

burnitdown_x

That's so cool! I wish they'd film zombie movies near my building lol. A while ago they were filming a Matt Damon movie on my block. I think it was the bourne ultimatum. It was kind of annoying because the crew kept bitching about people not looking at the camera. Old people kept looking into the camera... when they were told not to haha.