How do I create a cat eye shape???? help please.

Glitziegal

I have noticed in the FOTD's recently quite a few really nice looks with a cat eye shape.
How do you achieve this? I can't work out where to start and stop the shading......and how do you get such clean lines? Is it a make up remover or something.
people who sometimes post with this shape are

Midgard
Dopesickgirl
th_worship.gif

and there was one that was absolutely perfect but of course I can't find that one :confused:

I'm not talking about cats eyes with eyeliner by the way, I mean shading with e/s.

If anyone could draw me a shading picture, or e-mail a tutorial I would be so grateful. maybe even chocolate grateful
eyelove.gif

Sar

Quote:
Originally Posted by OliveButtercup
Shading like this?
makeup2979.jpg

THATS GORGEOUS!!! You should do a tutorial or something or least tell me what you used
eyelove.gif

Glitziegal

Quote:
Shading like this?
makeup2979.jpg

Absolutely, can you give me some tips? please
th_worship.gif

tiramisu

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sar
THATS GORGEOUS!!! You should do a tutorial or something or least tell me what you used
eyelove.gif

I totally agree. That look is fabulous!!
icon_eek.gif

What products did you use?

What colors did you use to acheive this look? it's beautiful!

Quote:
Shading like this?
makeup2979.jpg

OliveButtercup

Oh wow, I'm sorry ladies, I didn't see all these responses! In that picture I'm wearing Cover Girl grey matters duo (the charcoal color- really any charcoal e/s will work) and I winged it out, and i'm wearing Maybelline black liquid liner on top and NYC pencil liner on bottom. Wow, all d/s stuff. That's a first, heh. I think I might do a tutorial for this look in the morning since I've been getting a lot of feedback about this particular look. Thank you ladies for all the compliments, you're the best!

Sar

Quote:
Oh wow, I'm sorry ladies, I didn't see all these responses! In that picture I'm wearing Cover Girl grey matters duo (the charcoal color- really any charcoal e/s will work) and I winged it out, and i'm wearing Maybelline black liquid liner on top and NYC pencil liner on bottom. Wow, all d/s stuff. That's a first, heh. I think I might do a tutorial for this look in the morning since I've been getting a lot of feedback about this particular look. Thank you ladies for all the compliments, you're the best!

OMG I would be in LOVVE iwht you if u did a tutorial...
eyelove.gif
encore.gif

Dreamergirl3

Quote:
Ok, so, I didn't get to do one today. I'm really sorry! I'll try to do one sometime this week if I get the time. Eek.

Don't worry, your last tutorial was great, and I'm sure this one will be worth the wait!