How do you use Spring Up?

poppy z

Hi ladies,

At the mac seminary I did friday, the MA use Spring up e/s in the inner eyes with All that glitters on the lid.
So I tested Spring up on my hand and it looks nice but I'm afraid, if I buy it, to not know how to use it. I am NC30, black hair and brown green eyes.
Can I use it on browbones?
If you convince me with nice combos including Spring Up, I will buy it soon.
I'm waiting for your suggestions.
Thx a lot

wavey.gif

poppy z

Thx a lot for the examples. But it seems to light for me... I think i would prefer a light yellow gold. Maybe Gorgeous gold...OOOO I don't know what to do !! :-(

Classic Beauty

Spring up in the inner 1/3, and juxt, lavendar sky, or iris print in the outer 2/3

It's really versatile. I dont think you will have a problem using it.

KawaiMakani

I am an NC30 as well with dark brown hair and I use Spring Up all the time. I really like it as a wash with over my lids with Shimmermoss in the crease and Plumage in the outer 1/3 of the eye. Or it goes well with greens like Lucky Green and Humid.

d_flawless

i've been having some q's about it too. i honestly think i will end up swapping or something. i used it once, and it's not doing a whole lot for me (i have medium brown hair, hazel eyes, and i'm an NC-20/25...so yeah, highlighting isn't an option for me since it's too dark, but it's too light as anything else...

alysia

I personally LOVE it. I'm super fair skinned, and it's a great nutrel(sp) with out being boring. I love pairing it with some Overgrown/Bitter/Budding Beuaty in the outside.
smiles.gif
it's fun, plus it's LE.

Latest posts