how fast do things sell out~?

foxyqt

Hello!
wavey.gif
Im visiting Australia {for the first time!} on the 20th of July for my summer vacation and I was wondering if I'd be able to find some of Strange Hybrid, Moonbathe or C-Shock by that time..

new collections take a hella long time to arrive at my country, and when they finally do they sell-out almost instantly!

oh & I'll be staying in the Gold Coast
cheerleader.gif

little teaser

i guess it depends on how popular the collection is and it varys from store to store, i was at mac a couple weekes ago and they still had everything from strange hybird and the collection befor that.

spectrolite

I'm not sure if you'd still be able to find much in the way of Strange Hybrid (was released May 21 here), or Moonbathe (launches June 18th) but C-Shock is launched on July 16th so you could probably still get your hands on that collection. I don't know where you are staying on the Gold Coast but your best option is to head over to Pacific Fair which is a big shopping centre and go to Myer (department store) to get your goodies. If you don't have any luck there you could always go to David Jones (another department store) at Robina Town Centre but I'm not sure if they have a MAC counter. You can look up both shopping centres on the internet.

smiles.gif

redambition

i'd say you may not have much luck with strange hybrid... but ask to check the overflow! i once picked up a lure lip gloss (bait) a few months after the collection.

collections don't *usually* sell out super fast here. barbie was a notable exception.

Ella_

There is also a MAC in Surfers Paradise, its a duty free location so take advantage of it
smiles.gif
Its at DFS on Cavill avenue.

~Crystal~

I'm a bit late, but yeah! Remember to ask, even if the items might not be displayed!! I managed to score myself a MSF Natural in Light... where everyone else told me they were completely sold out, about 6 months after they were first released
cutey.gif

UGH.

I was raving to my (poor unfortunate) boyfriend on this exact topic today!

Visited the MAC counter in Perth (the only one) yesterday and found they had ALREADY sold out of Wondergrass eyeshadow (C-shock) at 10.15am ... they opened at 9am.

Suffice to say i was somewhat heartbroken ... (green is my thing)

The MAC online store was sold out by 10.30am Perth time today, and i know the collection wasn't online last night.