How many Fluidlines are too many?

EmbalmerBabe

Hello,
I have four Fluidlines currently. I have heard that they last over a year with out drying up as long as you properly screw the tops on?
Is this true? I have had two of them for over four months,and they seem ok.
The new Fluidline colors they are coming out with are gorgeous, I am tempted to get more,yet I stop myself because I am worried they will dry up on me. I am also worried they will get all funky because the bacteria from your eyes remains in the Fluidline gel.
How many are safe to have? Should I stop at four, because they may dry up before I have time to finish them all? It might take me a while to finish all four because you only need a little.
Hmmm...stumped.
Thanks for reading!
encore.gif

user79

It's all down to personal use and how much you use them. I've also read on here you can emulsify a dried up fluidliner by adding some water-based mixing medium to it.

Lady_MAC

Ohh, good question! I had no idea about this at all. I was planning on buying most of them within the next few months!

EmbalmerBabe

I wish you could purchase them in smaller jars....about less than half of the normal size Fluidline would be perfect!

lara

Store them in a cool, dry place away from heat and sunlight, keep the caps screwed tightly when storing them and don't leave them open whilst you're doing your make-up.
smiles.gif

EmbalmerBabe

I live in a very hot climate and my house is not all ways air conditioned...do you think I should store them in the fridge?

lara

Quote:
Originally Posted by EmbalmerBabe
I live in a very hot climate and my house is not all ways air conditioned...do you think I should store them in the fridge?

Unless your house is hot enough to make your lipsticks and cream products 'sweat', don't worry about it. Just find somewhere cool, dark and dry.
smiles.gif

joytheobscure

I think there is no such thing as too many fluidlines, I believe I have 9, I will have to replace them, I'm very attached to them. :)

Latest posts