how many MAC lipsticks do you own?

Vandekamp

[@]Vandekamp[/@][@]LouGarner[/@] I know right?! I have already started compiling a list just by browsing through the forums.. of things I have wanted to buy and some things I have never heard of: Wonder woman russian red (selling on amazon for $199.99..) Mac pinch o peach (nars orgasm dupe) Mac desert rose blush Mac f&b Mac pro longwear concealer Mac stripdown and nars turkish delight (the kim k lip) Mac omega for eyebrows (even though I'm not blonde, but just want to try :p Mac gingerly, blushbaby, Tenderling Mac pink plaid Mac pink poodle So yeah.. not looking good.. not looking good at all (but oh so good!!)
h $200 for Russian Red???? RR is a perm shade and can be purchased for $16 without the Wonder Woman bullet. FYI. Save your money and don't pay the Sharks on Amazon or eBay.

mizzjennyy

[@]Vandekamp[/@] and the sad thing is, I already have russian red. *blush* *hangs head in shame*. I saw someone on the forum say it was their deepest regret not getting WW russian red especially bc it was a permanent shade.. and that just.. sparked something in me lol

Corally

Sold one lippie and bought 4 :lol: The new lippies are Evening Rendezvous, Whirl, Velvet Teddy and D For Danger. So now I'm at 72.

Vandekamp

lost count
I believe you Glammy. That is easy to do when you exceed 500-600 lipsticks.
sweet.png

Erica53094

I really don't know but probably close to 100. Thanks to LE collections, B2M and the CCO. I do have other brands but mostly MAC and aside from a few lipglasses, I don't really have all the other MAC lip products. I'd need to be committed if I'd jump on those trains lol

lilmsrosie87

I have 5, but will surely get more!

1. Taupe
2. Among the Flies
3. Topped with Brandy
4. Fashion Revival
5. Viva Glam Miley Cyrus

Latest posts