How to achieve a flawless face?

ddglitter06

I love a really "made-up" flawless, air-brushed looking face but I'm having trouble achieving that look. Please give me your recs on my application technique or additional products I may need to achieve the look I want. Maybe I need to use another brush, etc. This is my face routine: Moisturize. Prep + Prime face primer. I dab Pro Longwear concealer under my eyes with my fingers and pat to blend it. I then stipple Studio Sculpt foundation with my 187 DuoFibre brush and then make small circular motions to blend. Once my entire face is done, I swipe MSFN in Medium Plus on another 187 brush and buff into my face in circular motions. Apply blush, and sometimes highlighter afterwards. That's it! ; ) Occasionally, I spritz Fix+ afterwards. Give me your advice! TIA : )

shellygrrl

Staff member
IMO, a flawless face starts with skincare. Is there anything specific that you don't think you're achieving with your current routine?

savvy1

OP, I like how you listed each step in your routine. Looking forward to reading more posts here.