how to get this look?

itsjam

faith_hill-08.jpg

Mainly the lips and the cheeks?? Any ideas?

mistella

Well the lips just look like a rosy bronze with lipliner & glossy finish. The cheeks you can contour with a bronzer, maybe 2 shades. The look isn't really too difficult.. I think sometimes people confuse pictures of models/celebrities. the makeup is really not that hard to do, but it looks flawless in the pictures because of lighting, airbrushing, etc and some looks just look good on certain people.

Fairybelle

For some MAC recs, you can try Coppertone blush (or Margin) on the hollows of the cheeks for some contour (bringing a tad bit of the color up to give cheeks some color), with Spice lip pencil lining and filling in the lips, topped with just a few taps of Prrr lipglass. Highlight the face (especially where light would naturally hit) with a highlighter such as MAC Lightscapade MSF. HTH!

prinzessin784

lots of black liner and mascara! for the lips, try a creamstick liner in a soft pink color (I'm not sure what the new ones are like but there might be one that would work) and fill in your lips with it. Then apply Love Nectar lipglass. I think that would achieve that look!