How to recreate the barbie eye for a asian girl?

geeko

Hi all i've seen all the barbie fotds and i really love them...

but unfortunately, my eyes are not deep set enough so i'm unable to use the same method to do up my eyes. Is there any other way to recreate the barbie look for me?

this is a pic of my eye...pls help...because i so love that color combo. I hate my eyes! they are not deep set enough!
ssad.gif
and i don't have double eye lids!

suckyeye.jpg

and i've a bit of hidden lids...which makes it even worse. Pls help me to recreate the barbie eotd for my eye! thank u...

Katja

I am Asian, well Filipino to be more exact. My lids are a bit bigger than yours but not by much. I have done the Barbie look, but not an exact replica because of certain features... you must adjust the look to be your own.
smiles.gif

If you're going for the green lid look, try applying the green a bit above the lid right above the crease, but definitely blend upwards. Also make your lid a vibrant green, maybe apply that e/s on top of a shadestick or fluidline...

HTH.

asphyxiad0ll

I agree with the poster above me in that you must adjust the look to be your own. I posted my own Barbie FOTD on the MAC livejournal community, and I actually got a lot of kudos for adjusting certain things. I think that's one of the best parts of re-creating a look that's already been done, is adding your own flair to it.

Because this look is so multi-dimensional, I think with the right amount of blending and contouring, you could make your lids look like they've got more to them. I know Temptalia.com recently did a tutorial on the green look, and I think that could be helpful to you. I think for you, it'll really be in the way you blend what you put in the 'crease'. And as always, practice makes perfect!
smiles.gif