How to wear Bronze e/s

sel00187

I recently bought Bronze e/s and for now I'm wearing it on the lid and not doing much with it because I havent got any other MAC colour yet
rofl.gif
sooooo...i was wondering what colours you would recomend to go with it? how to blend, how to wear it etc...i need ideas and would be more than grateful for your input
wavey.gif

BlahWah

A simple one is using a contrasting colour on the inner corner. Someone did an fotd with Woodwinked on the lid and Waternymph on the inner corner. You can probably sub w/ Steamy, Golden Olive, Aquadisiac... or use them to line with Bronze on the lid. I think purples would work to, or Rose pigment? HTH!

foxyqt

Quote:
Originally Posted by BlahWah
A simple one is using a contrasting colour on the inner corner. Someone did an fotd with Woodwinked on the lid and Waternymph on the inner corner. You can probably sub w/ Steamy, Golden Olive, Aquadisiac... or use them to line with Bronze on the lid. I think purples would work to, or Rose pigment? HTH!

blues and teals look great with Bronze! i used it with Aquadisiac n Deep truth =) lovely!

MissMisah

hmm..

ive only used it in two combos -- cuz i havent had this color for that long...

paradisco - lid; bronze - crease; espresso - outer
steamy - lid; bronze crease

caRpediEm17

for a quick look that still looks gorgeous i use:

-naked lunch on the entire lid
-bronze e/s in the crease
-stubborn brown powerpoint for eyeliner

its a nice neutral look and it takes like 2 seconds...i personally love it!

ette

I mix with All That Glitters and put it on my lid with Retrospeck in the inner corner.

Jennifer Mcfly

Ooh, I love bronze, I pretty much wear it with any color! Like Clothes, I think brown goes so well with most anything.
I wear it with deep blues (Deep truth) teals (shimmermoss) oranges (sunplosion) the possibilities are endless...oh, and purples (satellite dreams).
a good idea is to swatch two colors on your hand and see if you like them together. then figure out placement after. pick colors you wouldn't think would go together (sometimes they wont
lol.gif
) but sometimes, you'll come up with some great combos!!!
just have fun!!!
greengrin.gif

Latest posts