HOW TO WEAR contrast sushi flower electric eel jewel blue

Onederland

surprisingly, sushi flower and electric blue go REALLY pretty together if blended correctly. But it is EXTREAMLY delicate, because if you blend too much you look like you have a black eye (blue + pink = purple) But if you dont blend enough, you just look like you're a "kandy kid" raver on acid.

Jessica

Wow, that's a color combo I would have never of tried. I'll have to keep that in mind next time I'm playing.

MACreation

thanks One, that seems real pretty... imma try that out "with caution" but how would i apply it? blue in crease? thnx for the heads up
smiles.gif

amandamakeup

they all make great combinations, but i just got great advise from a mac artist, that as your base,to use beig-ing shade stick ,when you put any of those eyeshadow colors on top of it, it really makes the color pop! and i found the color stayed truer longer. especially with sushi flower and electric eel. the tend not be as bright by the end of the day, but the shade stick makes it last!

Branwyne

Sorry, I'm a total lurker here, but I just did this eye look the other night and it turned out fabulous! Can't remember off hand the exact shades of pigments, shade sticks, and shadows I used, but to blend the blue and pink together - I used pink pigment on the inner half of the lid, and blue shadow layered over blue shadestick on the outer corner, and just above my iris I took a shimmery white to blend the lines. It turned a subtle shade of purple that really made it all pop and come together. Got compliments on it all night, and from the guys, too! Hope this helps and dang, I wish I had taken a picture.

Branwyne