hyper real foundation?

so i've tried studio fix liquid foundation and hated it. i want to try the hyper real foundation but i'm a little skeptical. what do ya'll think?

jess98765

love this foundation heaps. it provides less coverage than SFF and doesn't give that powdery look that SFF gives ya. its great for summer or on days you want a great glow to your skin. it's really light and just beautiful on. i'd strongly suggest looking into it
smiles.gif

a914butterfly

i love it!! i use it everyday, it's my HG!! it doesnt look fake or powdery and gives you a little "glow" and illuminates your fact too!!

HotPinkHeels

This is my HG everday foundation-i love the fact that it has spf15 and gives the lighest, natural coverage and dewey finish. I work in an office so my skin can look dry and dull, this is the perfect remedy!

wow! i'm really amazed on everyone's responses. i tried some on my hand and i thought it looked so cute. i've tried lots of mac's stuff and wasn't happy, but i think i'll try it again! thanks ladies!

mellimello

Like everyone else, I love the glowy effect it gives my skin. I don't use it often though since glowy can = oily looking on me lol. Hope it works for you!

Hyper Real Foundation application?

So I've been persuaded to buy the Hyper Real foundation but what should I apply it with? I had Studio Fix and bought the foundation brush and hated the way it turned out. I'm currently using Prescriptives Custom Blend foundation but I'm applying it with a sponge 'cause I hated it with the brush? What do ya'll recommend?

Hyper Real Foundation application?

So I've been persuaded to buy the Hyper Real foundation but what should I apply it with? I had Studio Fix and bought the foundation brush and hated the way it turned out. I'm currently using Prescriptives Custom Blend foundation but I'm applying it with a sponge 'cause I hated it with the brush? What do ya'll recommend?

Latest posts