I am SO stuggling with under eyes

natalie75

I am trying so hard to let go of lining my eyes with the powepoint liners and use shadows. I've purchused the 266 brush but am having NO luck! HELP Please!!
graucho.gif

caRpediEm17

well i would actually go for the 219 brush, but i guess it all depends on what kind of look your going for...i normally smoke out my shadow on the bottom so i use a brush thats a lil thick...but if you want a thin line then i would say line it as best as you can and then juSs grab a q-tip and straighten out the line and make it however thin you want with that..hope that helps a lil bit? sorry if it didnt haha my explanations arent very good..but pretty much its juSs practice makes perfect, experiment with what works for you and what look your going for...good luck!

Kat

I love to line my bottom lashline...and i use a 266...what part are you having trouble with? Just getting it straight? I usually load it up with shadow and then tap the excess off...it'll go on light and you can touch it up/build the colour afterwards when you have a guideline of sorts! Also, just use the point of the brush (ie. not the whole length) if you feel like it's a bit wide.

I hope this makes sense - i'm so tired!

Latest posts