I DESPERATELY Need help on this one

Nathalia

I hope you ladies can help I'm in such a confusion right now. Anyways my grad is coming up and I've picked my dress. I picked a black dress because it's versatile etc and you can wear any kind of makeup with it. But now the problem is my dress has gold sequin rectangle in the middle in the boob area. I bought a gold clutch and I'm wearing black shoes and gold earrings. But now I wonder, should I encorporate gold into my eyeshadow?? I don't know if that sounds silly or not. This is the makeup look I really really want to wear is this http://community.livejournal.com/mac...84.html#cutid1 but the second look! Is there anywhere I could gold on wear? I don't know why I feel things need to be matchy. Should I do a gold eye with smoky black? Orrrrr I dno what would you girls do? Pic of me for reference
IMG_0011.jpg

aziajs

I actually love when people match their makeup with the outfit. There are so many ways to do it from the very obvious to the more subtle. I think incorporating gold into the look would be cool. I actually like the idea of the gold with a black smokey eye but I don't know the best way to do that or if it would be too much.

Latest posts