I don't know what to do with the 190 :|

emmyengine

Hey all! I recently acquired the Pret-A-Porter set... And I love everything in it except the 190, and I want so badly to love it (I think I already found my HG foundation brush with the 187). I tried using it to apply Strobe Cream to my face but I think the brush was hungry and ate the cream, and then I used it to apply the SFF and I looked like I was applying warpaint and I tried blending and it was like blending with a palette knife? It was sad.

I tried searching about it, but nothing really helped
ssad.gif
I want so badly to love it for application for something or other because it's nice to pet and I want to keep it :p

Hawkeye

Oooh sweetie you are using it wrong!
The 190 is for foundation only (in my experience-others may tell you differently). And how you use it is (and it does suck up a lot of foundation) but you apply the foundation to your skin first, then use the brush in a back and forth motion to blend and not give any lines.

the 187 is a stippling brush-you can use that for foundation but it's mostly used for powder, blush (cream or powder blush!) and MSF's or even the guerlin meteorites to leave just a little amount of color on the skin-very controlled and you pat it on your cheeks/face.

I hope this helps-but if you really love 187 as a foundation brush then keep it and sell or somethign the other brush because - to be honest you can't really do much with the foundation brush except put on foundation!

Latest posts