I feel like Sh*t

rbella

I can't breathe, I can't swallow, my eyes hurt, my ears hurt, my nose is completely clogged so I have to breathe in and out of my mouth and I have to babysit my screaming nephew today. I'm in a pissy mood.
thmbdn.gif

xxManBeaterxx

Aw you should lay in bed, drink some hot stuff, watch some tv, chat on specktra, and make the little one watch some kiddie show, and keep him occupied with anything.. Ahh that freaking sucks..

CantAffordMAC

set him down in front of a movie or coloring book.

Drink some hot tea and maybe pop a mucinex? You sound congested, is it allergy related? And then eat some nice hot soup and maybe an ice pop after to soothe your throat?

And call me in the morning
greengrin.gif
lol

rbella

Ya'll are too sweet to me. Make it end. Sweet Jesus, make the screaming stop!!!!!!!!!!!!!! BTW, my nephew is the lovely angel in my avatar. I CANNOT believe the piercing screams he can muster up at his age. I am going to rip my friggin' hair out. This is why I don't have children....I still love him more than anything
smiles.gif

rbella

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hilly
Feel better, Swap Buddy!

AWWWWWWW! Who's the sweetest swap buddy in the world???????????

SkylarV217

You should feel better and get well b/c you have a swap buddy .... Maybe she can send you some meds =)

rbella

Thank you, thank you all you sweet ladies. I went to the doctor after dropping the demon spawn off and I have bronchitis.
ssad.gif
I also lost a client today because I couldn't show her any homes. What a crappy day. Oh well, it will be better tomorrow.....I have meds!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

clslvr6spd

Aww! I had bronchitis last couple weeks. I know it helped when I slept more upright, so the mucus doesn't just build up in your lungs. Get Better!
bigheart.gif