i get a free perfume

choseck

So, I spent $300 at Ulta and now I get to pick out a free perfume with the value up to $45 and I'm not sure what to choose. In a way I want to get something that I normally wouldn't get and something that I normally wouldn't be spending $45 on. Something different from say.. Ralph Hot or Ralph Rocks (both of which I actually want)

I guess this is sounding weird. Does anyone have any recommendations of what I should get? I'm kind of looking for something that would be a good springy early summer scent (I'm tired of winter and something a little brighter sounds so nice!!) I'm up for anything - and obviously I'll test them out in the store - what someone likes doesn't necessarily mean I'll like it! Just figured I'd say that because I'm sure someone else would have
smiles.gif

Thanks if you do have any recommendations.

Sanne

wow congrats!!! I love lolita lempica, and I also love the new emporio armani called remix! let me know what you got!

Fairybelle

'Goddess' by Kimora Lee Simmons (the pink bottle) smells pretty fresh and clean. It is not that expensive, so if they sell it there your gift certificate would go far!