i hate ignorant ppl. just wanna share

User93

I just felt like sharing.. Today i go to the subway station, and there was a promo action held - a huge box with coca-cola light prints and about 7 buttons on it (lol, i saw a man inside it, no idea what exactly was happening), but ok, lets say its a promo action. Next to that hmmm "box" was standing a girl, working on the promo action, telling people to give it a try. SO: an old man about 60 yrs old approaches her and asks whats the promo action. And she looks at him and says "out target audience in from 20 to 30 years old", turns her back to him and goes on, asks me to try. What the fck? I say no and go away..

I was working with people myself, i had lots of temporary jobs, My friends worked on promos too. And yes, you gotta do what your boss says, Still, you gotta think in advance, thats for what there is a head on your shoulders, and respect elder people. No need to point that he is not young anymore, or make him feel no one is interested in him. My grandparents drink coke. (lol). My Mom is 49 and so does she. Damn, if she ever told it to her, i would contact her administration. People are so yuck sometimes.
ssad.gif

GlossyAbby

thats terrible.... that guy weill tell people he knows and then he has the power to give coke a bad name all b/c of a stupid employee being rude...

bklynfemme

I worked promo's for years and as a brand ambassador you're supposed to be polite outgoing and friendly, but there's always a few that just suck. They end up giving the brand a bad name, it's stupid. Why work and interact w/ people if you can't even be nice! I'll never understand.

kimmae17

thatswhy i stopped doing promo work. i made a lot of money and was nice to EVERYONE. but most of thegirls were such stupid stuck up b!tches. it was painful to work with them
i did a molson (the beer) promotion. and most of the girls wouldnt talk to anyone byt cute younger guys. so they ignored anyone over 30 and any females. that was like 70% of the people!

blazeno.8

Wow, that's so sad to hear. I wonder how she'll react when she's that age and someone treats her that way.

xtiffineyx

Ugh! What a bitch! I couldn't have just said "no" and walked away after seeing the poor man treated that way. I'd would have straight up told her she was being a rude bitch.

This makes me feel so bad for that poor old man. =(

kimmy

that would have been awesome if you were like "no thanks, i'm thirty one." haha.

User93

i felt so bad just for him
ssad.gif
( and i absolutely hate myself cause i didnt think of anything bitchy enough to say that time :/ damn, seriously.

xtiffineyx

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alibi
ssad.gif
( and i absolutely hate myself cause i didnt think of anything bitchy enough to say that time :/ damn, seriously.

It's okay. You were probably too in shock at her behavior to think of something bitchy to say. I hate it when I don't say something then 5 minutes later I think of something perfect to say
angry.gif
lmao.

MissDeViousDiVa

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alibi
ssad.gif

don't feel bad! I'm sure you were in shock and didn't expect someone who should be acting professional to behave that way

I wonder if that man even drinks coke in the first place, after all he just asked what the thing was, not to try it. more people drink coke that aren't between 20 and 30.

M.A.C. head.

That actually makes me really sad, sort of want to cry.

That's so mean and I wonder how that man must have felt.

I'm quick with my tongue though so I probably would have put her on her ass, but that's just me.

User93

Yeah thats horrible really, i mean, i dont even care about her being a rude ignorant bitch, but i care about how she made that man feel.. Old people have such a difficult life sometimes, and they've been through so much, TOO much for some 20-something years old bitch to talk like that..

M.A.C. head., i wish i was like that!
I feel really stupid girls, cause exactly like xtiffeneyx said i sometimes come up with something nice only 5 mins later.. Sometimes im quick with my tongue aswell, and sometimes im too in a rush.. damn, that was my bad really :/

Beauty For Ashe

You should still contact the administration. It offended you just by you overhearing it. If she did it to him...she will do it again. Maybe dealing with the public is not her cup of tea. If it was me, I would have said something right there. That is a big pet peeve of mine...disrespecting elderly people because we all have to get there one day...that is if we are blessed!

purrtykitty

Quote:
Originally Posted by Beauty For Ashe
You should still contact the administration. It offended you just by you overhearing it. If she did it to him...she will do it again. Maybe dealing with the public is not her cup of tea. If it was me, I would have said something right there. That is a big pet peeve of mine...disrespecting elderly people because we all have to get there one day...that is if we are blessed!

ITA...and it's probably not the first time she's done it, either. More people tell about bad experiences than good (as we've seen here many times on this forum). Coke should at least be aware that there are people in their employ that are treating potential or current customers in a rude manner.