i hate seeing my friends go downhill *Vent*

Chic 2k6

I've got a guy friend, i'll call him Jonny.

I've known Jonny for years, basically since we were 7 and we're 16 now. We grew up together in school and he was naughty as any little lad would be but he was a nice guy though, well recently he's been getting in so much trouble and some of it made furious for what he did.

Jonny* broke into my nanny and poppa's boat on the land, where it was kept to be fixed up to sell, he broke into it with his brother Luke* and his pal Mark* and they pooed in the boat toilet, smashed the boat lock, set off the fire exuigisher (sp?) and the emergency flares for a joke then they stole some plates, cups, cutlery and box of matches, they then TOOK my mom's wheelbarrow to the top to carry their stuff in and then started up a fire inside a $60 wheelbarrow to cook their food.
They also smashed up 3 nests inside Sindy's stable and slept in her stable so poor Sindy had to sleep outside rather than in her bed which was occupied by Jonny*, Mark* and Luke*.

I was angry at them for doing this and so was my uncle Nick, he's the landowner and didnt give them permission to enter the land and he's forcing them to pay for the damages.

Recently Jonny* just passed his moped test and 4 days after receiving his license, he drove the moped Drink Driving and got caught by the cops and i think he had a license points taken away or the license himself.

Jonny* also been Breaking and Entering into people's homes including my uncle's place taking lots of money, cigarettes, DVDs, X-box games, Playstation games etc... (Jonny* lives across the road from nick) and he stole an iPod from someone's house and sold it to Nick in which he didnt realise it was stolen til after he gave it to his wife Karen for her birthday.

It just frustrates me because he's a really nice guy but he gives in so easily to peer pressure and shows off to his mates and i know that he will be dead or be in jail way before he hits 30

My Uncle Nick banned Jonny* from seeing his sons (my cousins) Max and Cody because Joe influenced Cody and taught him alot of swear words, even the F word, bear in mind Cody's 5 years old and shouldnt be swearing at that age, and when i babysit them and Jonny* comes over, i cannot get the kids to behave because they want to show off for Jonny*
angry.gif