I have a few questions concerning eye shadows

Julia Vanhorn

I am interested in purchasing several different e/s, and I just wanted some advice. The shades that I am looking at getting are as followed: Chrome Yellow, Orange, Bitter, and Humid. Of course I don't plan on using them together. Are these shades a good idea to purchase, or do you think it would be difficult to work with. I would greatly apprieciate your advice and to hear back soon.
Thanks!!!!!

Isis

Actually you could wear those together! It'll just require a bit of blending and knowing where to put it all
smiles.gif
Humid & Bitter would look awesome as liners against the orange & yellow.
Anyway, as to if they are good purchases or not, that'll all depend on what looks good on you and your comfort level with how to wear the colors. For example, I love Chrome Yellow, but it looks horrible on me, so it's not something I would buy.
HTH!

blueyedlady87

Humid is a beautiful green! I consider it a must-have. If you like greens, check out Steamy. As for the other colors, I can't say because I don't own them!

kimmy

i agree with fairladyz, it really all depends on whether or not your comfortable with those colours as to whether or not they're good purchases. i say, go for it
smiles.gif
you can always trade or sell them here if you get them and decide you don't like them
winks.gif

Latest posts