I just got my MAC 187 brush and I think it may be fake!

Ambi

Yep, he and his fake 187's been discussed on here before, they're definitely not authentic. Sorry that happened to you, file a claim, most fake sellers are happy to refund you since they're afraid buyers will leave them negative feedback and that would ruin their "business".
But definitely leave him negative feedback, to warn others.

tinagrzela

I'm one of those that got taken by that guy!! he's such an ass!! pardon my language..he won't give you a refund...just file with paypal, and they will give you one. it might take some time, but it should pan out..

Risser

Yah, it's 100% fake 187. I have seen many fake brushes not only on eBay but also on Asian auction website including Yahoo auction TW, Yahoo auction JP, Taobao, Rutan and eBay CN. The fake brushes all around is terrible
ohboy.gif

th_remoteImage-61.gif
This is outrageous. How do these people get away with this for so long? If I had seen any indication by his feedback I would have never bid...but no one is leaving negs...go figure
I will file a paypal dispute..thank heaven for this website!!
thmbup.gif

Ambi

Quote:
If I had seen any indication by his feedback I would have never bid

You should use toolhaus.org to check out the negatives/neutrals eBay sellers have gotten [without having to go through dozens of pages of feedback], this seller has lots of negative feedback for selling fake and bad quality [aka, likely fake], brushes

http://toolhaus.org/cgi-bin/negs?Use...rn=Received+by