I just want to say...

SeXy MAC LuveR

I have never ever been on another site where everyone is so nice and supportive as everyone on this site I mean seriously know matter what thread you start or anything theres always someone there to support you
th_cheerup.gif
or help you out with any questions and I just want to say that everyone here is AMAZING!!!
thmbup.gif

HOTasFCUK

Its very true that everyone is so great here! I love that the mean or rude people get banned here!!! I go on a some other forums for jeans and some people freakin' bite your head off if you ask a question sometimes!!! I hate that! I love it that there are no "stupid" questions here LOL and i'm so glad i found this site a few years ago! I'm on it a few times a day!!! Its nice to see the same people posting still from when i joined about 3 years ago or so and its also nice to see new users posting! I've learned sooooo much from this site & i love when i'm able to answer people's questions because when i first found this site, i was a newbie with only Retrospeck, Shroom, Amber Lights, & Woodwinked eyeshadows & Oh Baby lipglass!!!! I love that i just have an entire forum dedicated to make-up and especially MAC!!! *sigh* nobody i know has the same addiction as me or even understands it (except for my 16 year old cousin.....guess who got her hooked!!!) but i'm glad that i can come here and get great advice, product swatches, info, and of course, great conversation with everyone here!!!

ohhhh and don't forget all the new colour stories/upcoming collection info! That's always a fave of mine!!!!

xoxoxox Specktra!!!

Susanne

Quote:
Originally Posted by CantAffordMAC
Very true. This is my favorite website, I stay on here all day and night. No other website compares.
winks.gif

That's it! Thank you guys out there on specktra!
dothewave.gif

newagetomatoz

Ya know, I was just thinking about this same thing while drinking my coffee this morning. I love it here, because it's like I have a whole other family who is so supportive, helpful, and addicted to makeup!! I've never come across another forum/community like Specktra!!!

I <3 Specktra and you all!!

grouphug2.gif

Leopardskinny

Yeah I was thinking the same too! I have a few other forums I visit but none of them have made me feel comfortable and open like this one. I feel like no one judges here and when I have problems people are genuine, caring, and offer great responses! Okay enough of the soppy stuff
smiles.gif

athena123

I have to agree this is a very kind site. I participate in a few other forums on a regular basis and one one of them there was a ton of bitchiness and catty behavior that made it very discouraging for new members who posted. Fortunately the beeyotches got banned, but some topics like politics, religion and home based skincare companies are forbidden on that forum because of all the controversy.

I'm so glad I found specktra and am amazed at the wealth of information and diverse topics that can be discussed without the snarkiness. Thank you ladies!

MAC_Whore

Quote:
Originally Posted by sxyeyed1
can any one tell me why it is that i am unable to start a thread?

What forum were you trying to start a thread in?