I *love* the strawberry fudge duo from clinique BUT

HapaDynazty

it has no staying power rubs right off.. is there an eyeshadow (s) that are like the strawberry fudge that i can use that lasts?

lovejam

Do you use an eyeshadow base? If not, that would explain why it fades so quickly. Unless I use a base, I can barely even get colors to show up on me, let alone last. I'd suggest shadesticks. I went from UD Primer Potion, to Bare Canvas paint, to Beige-ing shadestick, and I can tell you this right now: I won't even go near eyeshadow without putting on my Beige-ing shadestick first. It makes such a huge difference, and for me, makes the shadows last longer than paints do!

HapaDynazty

Quote:
Originally Posted by lovejam
Do you use an eyeshadow base? If not, that would explain why it fades so quickly. Unless I use a base, I can barely even get colors to show up on me, let alone last. I'd suggest shadesticks. I went from UD Primer Potion, to Bare Canvas paint, to Beige-ing shadestick, and I can tell you this right now: I won't even go near eyeshadow without putting on my Beige-ing shadestick first. It makes such a huge difference, and for me, makes the shadows last longer than paints do!

for some reason the shadsticks make my eyeshadow run, someone recommended that for me before. i have not tried the canvas paint or the ud primer potion tho... hmm.

betty

It's all about the MAC Paint ladies.....the only thing on the market that is smudge resistant, crease proof and that will make your eye shadow last all day until you take it off at night!

user2

Quote:
Originally Posted by betty
It's all about the MAC Paint ladies.....the only thing on the market that is smudge resistant, crease proof and that will make your eye shadow last all day until you take it off at night!

I wouldn't say it's the ONLY thing on the market, there are products on the market that have the same features than Paints like UD PP or ArtDeco Eye Shadow Base!

xiahe

Quote:
Originally Posted by HapaDynazty
for some reason the shadsticks make my eyeshadow run, someone recommended that for me before. i have not tried the canvas paint or the ud primer potion tho... hmm.

different things work for different people. some will swear by paints and say shadesticks suck because they make your eyeshadow run or crease easily. others despise paints and will swear by shadesticks.

i suggest trying paints or UD eyeshadow primer potion...or L'Oreal decrease, but i think getting the MAC or UD stuff is more worth it, despite the fact that it's more expensive (UD's primer potion is $14 and MAC paint is $15).

Latest posts