I love this line! Can I get some recs.thanks a ton!pics inside!

DaizyDeath

try out roach on the outter part of the lid i love that color its like a dark brownish with like a little bit of purple and goes on really smooth

mistella

Roach is really pretty, it's a shimmery dark brown with red tones in it. I used a little on my pic that you see here on the left

There was a 30% off coupon for online orders (I dont know if it's still working though) and I ordered more eyeshadows. I got:

Baked: bronzy color
Cherry: this is a good highlighter color for your browbone, it's a silvery white-pink but goes on really light
Kiddie Pool: glittery bright blue
Strip: shimmery silver/blue

CincyFan

I've loved UD's PP and lip gunk for a long time and am just starting to try out the eye products. I have been using Blunt & Mildew e/s lately and I love them both. For me, Blunt is the perfect highlight color. It's not silvery or too light, just a nice champagne color.

chickadee

YDK is my favorite UD e/s ever, so you are off to a good start!

Other shadows I really like:

Roach
Lounge
Urb
Maui Wowie

And for lips, Wallflower lip gunk and any of the Ultraglide glosses (these are so yum!)

HTH

jillybean

This is one of my favorite lines! I am in love with the Primer Potion as it keeps your e/s on forever with no creases! Some of my favorite e/s colors are Vert, Speed, Roadstripe, UV-B (?), Half-Baked and Oil Slick. I really like the Heavy Metal Glitter Liners. I have every color except Midnight Cowboy and the newest green one (can't think of the name). I wear them all the time.

crazy4lex04

Urban Decay is a great line, but it does have some problems. I recommend their e/s but other things lack in quality. i definately don't recommend their lip liners. for me, even with a lip primer, they always seem to smudge or melt off my lips and end up almost near my chin! the UDPP is great and i have a few e/s including midnight cowboy, green goddess, urb, hot pants, and last call. they have never failed me yet.

ViVaMac

I love your makeup, it's really beau (beautifful in english ?).

Try "X" eyeshadow has a blush, it's a idea of a girl's makeupalley, i try and is so sexy (yeah baby^^)

I love all the eyeshadows but i'm falling in love (sorry my english is poor^^) in lip stain ("envy" is a great day time pink, and "greedy" is a romantic purple) and the crayon 24/7 glide is fabuleux ! I have the "covet" and i recommand you. The PP is a must have ^^

Personaly, i want all (yes all) : lip stain + 24/7 glide crayons + eyeshadows basics and the luxe eyshadows.

UD is a great line, and extra-good quality. Exemple, i have the eyeshadow "louge" and "urb" for 10 years and they are same quality and texture and colour ^^

Tips for paillettes : use visine of your finger before take the colour (tips of girl's makeupalley) and tapotte ne lisse pas (sorry i don't know in english).

kiss
winks.gif

iheartangE

Based on your green eyes/golden complexion I'd say definitely check out Sin, Shotgun, Baked, Flash, and/or Roach. If you're feeling daring, try Gash or Sting Deluxe (not by itself or you'll get the red-irritated-eye look, but maybe pair it with a dark brown or black, or something crazy!).

I'm in love with Wallflower lip gunk, although it's not very "stand-out". Heatherette XXX shine gloss is great when you have a really dramatic eye look. I'm personally lusting after XXX gloss in Kinky as well.

Hope that helps you in your shopping-good luck!