i LOVE this look!!!! how do i get it??

my hair is naturally curly..so in order to get this look i know i have to straighten it. After that what do you suggest i do??
cheerleader.gif

992075173_l.jpg

DaizyDeath

take a large barrel curler about were you ear starts no higher but in order to get that look your going to have to use alot of product and have long hair

MiCHiE

I don't think you want to use a lot of product other than a little pomade to smoothe the hair and a mist of hair spray afterwards. I would use a large barrel iron and do large, loose ringlets and finger-comb them to finish.

so_siqqq

Straighten your hair since it's curly. Add some serum before you blowdry straight. Flat ironing your hair would take too much volume out and that's not what you want when you want to curl hair.

Take a medium to large barreled curling iron and wrap sections of hair around the iron vertically. You don't want to clamp the iron because then you'll ge tight curls. Wrap each section around the barrel for about 30-60 seconds.

Do this all over until all your hair is curled. When your done use some serum or light hair paste/wax (try to use one that adds shine) and finger comb to soften curls or use a paddle brush. Use a brush if you really want achieve wicked soft the curls. Then finish with some hairspray (a light weight forumla) to hold the waves.

Latest posts