I love this look: Recs?

Hawkeye

Got it off of sephora So pretty
smiles.gif

http://a1377.g.akamai.net/7/1377/572...taticImage.jpg

user2

Haha yeah those lips are one of my eye catchers everytime I go to Sephora!!!

chiq

Can we say Adobe Photoshop?

Even if we are able to achieve that look, there will be about a pound of gloss on our lips..., and we won't be able to talk, or eat..which is very important.
rofl.gif

glittergoddess27

I could probably do that,.. but not with anything exisiting,.. I would use my mica powders and clear lipglass to get there,.. but ITA with Chiq,... a pound of gloss and if you have any wrinkles,.. lines,.. any imperfections in your lips it will show the minute you barely move,... very photoshopped,.. But I also have that pic saved,..I have actually recreated a purple and yellow one like this I saw somewhere but it only lasted about 1 minute before it started to bleed.

Additional thought,.. make-up airbrushing could get this look with only a light topcoat of clear gloss on top of the color to make it look glossy,... but,.. it would still have to be photoshopped to show no lines,..and it would not last very long that way either,....

user3

I know I love that look! I saved the pic and cropped it to use later. *I know bad me!*

Anways, here's my thoughts...Fuchisa pigment for the pink and bright coral for the top lip and for the bottom bright coral mixed w/a bit of naked pigment.
I think Bright Coral was DC'd...so if you don't have it I guess electric coral would work.
Top off with something like MAC prolong top coat in clear...of course clear gloss would work too.

Hawkeye

See Nessa this is why i love you, you don't squash my dreams by telling me photoshop you actually give me recs. *LOVE*

smiles.gif

anuy

i think the first thing to do is use concealer over your lips to fill in any wrinkles and make it smooth and perfect. then go about the color.

orodwen

i'd also suggest experimenting w/ l/l that are those colours, blurring the intersecting areas & putting gloss (not clear but something transluscent w/ some sparkle/shimmer) over it. the colours are less likely to move around if they're l/l. i don't know of mac has a coral l/l but prestige has one that's close. the fuschia/magenta colour can be found in mac & prestige has a shimmery beige that if something like frou l/s was dabbed over it it would resemble the lower, interior lip. give it a go & have fun!
greengrin.gif

Latest posts