I need help ==> What MU to wear at New Years Eve?

Joke

My dress is black.
My hair is brown.
My skin is really pale.
My eyes are moss green.

Please please help me, I'm so clueless and I want to impress! (first night out with friends of my husband!)

TIA

glittergoddess27

Hmm I seem to be in the millenium rut,.. still only hit that cool silver on New Years but this year I bought a gold shirt sooo I am forcing myself to do something different. But you have a black dress so the field is wide open,.. I with your skin and eyes,.. I would probably do something in silver and purple,..The colors that swirl to mind is something like Electra (Wash), Taupeless (Mid Lid), Lovely Lilly (Outter lid), with some hepcat in the outer V to make it pop, Maybe a nice silver on the lower lid and some nice thick lashes,..New Years is also a good time to doll it up,.. a good excuse if you need one for extravagent falsies,..Petticoat (superlight) on cheeks with a hint of lovely lilly or better yet Kitchmas on the top of the cheek bone for a highlight,.. Fine china/nudey lips maybe something nice and shiny but not a lot of color???,.. Purples will bring out that lovely green in your eyes,..

Latest posts