i need helppp *whines*

pinkyjolie

i've been using bare minerals concealor in medium beige for a week or so. and today i noticed its not really the right color for me. my skin can be slightly olive toned and i dont think it looks right on me because of that. although my skin tends to change from pale to somwhat tanned alot. what would be a good type of foundation and/or concealor for my skin color. i'm COMPLETELY lost when it comes to this stuff lol i'll show you different pictures of what my skin looks like. its also acne prone and oily. it doesnt have to be mac, i'll try anything as long as its not super expensive.

Picture079.jpg

Picture122.jpg

this one is without anything on from 2 seconds ago, escuse the leftover eye junk, i can never get it off fully. and me just looking like crap i'm sweating my butt off right now.

Picture151.jpg

and these 2 are old, like a couple years old, it sorta shows what my it normaly looks without my crappy picture taking skills

10732888_l.jpg

14594756_l.jpg

any help will be GREATLY appreciated.

Hawkeye

hmmm this is a thinker. I swear by LM and Vincent Longo.

However if you want something a little cheaper-your best bet may be mac since they have the widest range of coloring. The only problem though is it does have a tendency to break people out.

Maybe try the new MAC Studio Mist foundation?

pinkyjolie

Quote:
Originally Posted by youbeabitch
hmmm this is a thinker. I swear by LM and Vincent Longo.

However if you want something a little cheaper-your best bet may be mac since they have the widest range of coloring. The only problem though is it does have a tendency to break people out.

Maybe try the new MAC Studio Mist foundation?

i think i may end up going to my local mac counter at macy's and ask them what i need, since i have no clue what i'm doing. i just wanted to ask here first.

thank you!

cindysilver4

I'd try Pure Luxe (pureluxecosmetics.com) if you like the mineral thing, they have very generous samples of the foundations in all different colors -- and you can custom mix, too. I like it because I got three different shades for under $5 and got to see which one matched me best
smiles.gif
And the coverage is very buildable too! Hope this helps!

Latest posts