I need new foundation- PALE foundation...

melozburngr

Hey all, I am desperate. I am nearing the end of my bottle of Select SPF in NC15... and while I wasn't too keen on it, it was the right color. there are no other foundations of MAC's that work for me that I have tried.. I have tried the studio fix fluid, and the stick foundation, too.

I want medium to full coverage, as I have reddish blotching (hate my skin)... my skin is oily but oddly enough is dry. I have tried DS brands, and they all suck.

I was thinking about trying Prescriptives, because I read that they can custom mix foundation....and I have a HARD time finding pale foundation that isn't pink. argh- it pisses me off. Has anyone tried their foundations? (I prefer liquid)

I'm open to ANY suggestions for brands.
smiles.gif

Please help me, I want to look incredibly fabulous for my birthday on fri (6/2)

lol

thanks all.
winks.gif

myrifle

I've heard good things about Amphigory's foundation, they have a fdtn. line for pale skin.

Wattage

I have very similar skin to yours. I have been using Clarins True Comfort for about 6 months now and am in LOVE with it. You will want to try 01 or 03. It has similar coverage to Select Tint but the foundation is much better quality.

smiles.gif

mymla

My skin is just like yours, and the foundation that works best for me is a liquid foundation from FACE Stockholm. It is very light, yet it manages to cover my blotches really well.

Shawna

I know you said you prefer liquid foundations, but have you tried the Bare escentuals mineral foundation? I gave up on liquid foundations because they are just always too dark for me
ssad.gif
I am in love with my BE stuff though. Perfect coverage, and not a heavy cakey feel. Heck, I'll even send you a sample if you want one
smiles.gif
I am pretty sure we'd be the same colour in it. PM me if you want one.

Latest posts