I need some makeup inspirations PLEEZ .. pics inside

Mandy007

Hey guys since you really do a beautiful job I thought I'd ask u to give me some inspirations on my make up.. which colours would you reccomend me and stuff...? I've been a little lost these days... I find everything boring on me and I hate my skin colour...without make up my skin looks kinda sick... so grey you know?! So can you gimme any advices on that? To look fresher?? I'm also going to post some pictures with make up and some without or almost without any make-up... thanx so much guys and sorry for the shitty english hehe

milipili.jpg

iihhh.jpg

PA210023.jpg

P7090073.jpg

x1pAdjo0uCo2H0jbSCnD5aWZlvU5gVSP-2.jpg

ABCD0009.jpg

patclub46.jpg

mili2001-1.jpg

me.jpg

SP_A1570.jpg

okay and now some pics that i dont like AT ALL
winks.gif
... maybe you can see what my problem is?! I think my skin looks sick
ssad.gif

SP_A1130.jpg

SP_A0381.jpg

and i look so old on these:
unbenannt.jpg

SP_A1684.jpg

princesa.jpg

IMG_0570.jpg

ABCD0007.jpg

Sometimes i think i do something wrong with the bronzing powder or the BLUSH... do i replace them wrong??????????????????????????????????????????

makeup_wh0re

I think you are a beautiful girl...i think that the lipgloss and/or lipsticks you are using are not the color for you.....try a more colorful pink...something that has a little red tint to it....the white pink makes your skin appear pale. btw I love your eyecolor and your brows.

ElectroCute

Yes, I think the pale pink lips wash you out a little. Try a warmer pink. And some bronze eyeshadow would suit you and make your green eyes pop.
smiles.gif

Carmen75

Hi..you are very pretty...I think you should avoid the bright purples becuase they may the skin look sick, I think that oranges will make you look vivd, try a peachy blush and a combination of orange and brown on the eyes...

notorious.

I simply adore your eyes! I think bright and vibrant colors would really suit you.

And I agree with the others, your pale pink gloss really gotta go.

Mandy007

and can u tell me on which pictures my makeup is good and on which ones a NO GO!?
and do i do everything right with the blush? sOMETIMES i think i put it on wrong...

notorious.

I don't like the makeup you have on in your last picture. Makes you look overly pale and a tad bit sick. Seriously, avoid pale colors and I think you're good and ready to go!

The blush is a bit too obvious in a pic or two but it's generally good
smiles.gif

Amaranth

I think Firespot from the LE Moonspot collection that just came out would look beautiful on you! Also, try Expensive Pink and Amber Lights...they're sort of along the same lines, but I think they'd be beautiful on you. Also try Prrr lipglass.

Maybe for the cheeks, try doing contouring. Find a bronzer (some people use a powder that is a few shades darker than their own skin tone), and then use something like the 168 to apply it to the hollows of your cheeks while making the fishy face (if you don't know what that is, just ask...though you probably do). Then apply blush to the apples of your cheeks (the part that pops out when you smile), and work it out toward the side of your face. Lastly, apply a highlighter (a personaly choice, MAC has a wide variety of products perfect for highlighting) to the cheekbones. If you're like me and have a hard time finding the cheekbone (I used to think they were the apples....whoops) just press the skin below your eyes and find the bone underneath. I really like to use the kabuki brush to blend it all together, but a lot of people don't like it.

That's sort of my uber-quick tutorial, if anything is confusing or you want more detail, just ask, or check out the tutorial that's in the How To section of the Tutorial board. I was just trying to keep it sort of short so you wouldn't have to read my latest novel.

When you're trying to find a blush, try finding one that isn't necessarily going to darken your skin tone, but colour it instead. Sometimes it's hard to find a colour that does this, but let the bronzer do the contouring and the blush do the colouring. Good luck! You're gorgeous, you look beautiful with minimal make-up.