I need some suggestions....

baby_love

ok so I'm going to the NE event at my counter tomorrow. my mom and I are getting makeovers, I've never had one from MAC and I'm SO EXCITED!!! but I have a question, would it be ok for me to take in a PRO eyeshadow and have her use it? can I tell her what colors I'd like to use? these are probably stupid questions haha.

also, I have some questions about some shadows..
what do you usually pair PRO Cobalt e/s with? Dark Teal e/s? I love the way they look but I cannot get them to work. and it's frustrating me to death!

thanks so much!!

EDIT: what do you guys think of Plumage e/s? I've been eyeing it for a while now and I think it's spectacular! what about night train?

Sanne

I don't really know if you can come with an e/s and ask her to do your eyes with that one. If your know the MUA you probably can, but if you're completly new, don't... or come in and tell her that you want some stuff, and let her put it at the counter for you to buy when she's finished
smiles.gif

jeanna

If it's an event for Naturally Eccentric, I'm thinking that they'll be doing makeovers using only the NE stuff so it might not be an appropriate time to bring in your own eyeshadow and ask that they use it on you - mainly because the event is to promote the NE collection. But I'm sure that you'll have some input as to the NE colors she applies on you though.

Maybe you can come in on a regular day and ask for a demo on the PRO shadow you were thinking of bringing in?

I don't know, I could be wrong, but I'm pretty sure that because the event is held in order to launch, promote and showcase a new collection, that the products/colors they will use for the makeovers would have to be from that collection.
th_dunno.gif

Hope this helps!