I need your advice

TM26

I am considering purchasing the Shy angel blush, but am unsure how it would look on me. I just started getting into Mac. I am a NW15, with dark eyes and med brunette hair with light brown highlights (natural). So do you think it maybe too light for me? Thanks for your advice

tiramisu

I am an NW15. Do you have Cute blush? I liken Shy Angel to a very slightly lighter, very shimmery version of Cute. I loooove Shy Angel for its perfection as a highlighter for our coloring.
You probably have a blush that you love in your m/u collection that is just a tad too dark, but the coloring is perfect (knowing the fact that we're both so friggin pale, haha)...shy angel is my HG for making that a glowing, perfect flush. I got a backup... I like it better than my MSF's, seriously.
HTH and not so long winded!!

TM26

Quote:
Originally Posted by tiramisu
I am an NW15. Do you have Cute blush? I liken Shy Angel to a very slightly lighter, very shimmery version of Cute. I loooove Shy Angel for its perfection as a highlighter for our coloring.
You probably have a blush that you love in your m/u collection that is just a tad too dark, but the coloring is perfect (knowing the fact that we're both so friggin pale, haha)...shy angel is my HG for making that a glowing, perfect flush. I got a backup... I like it better than my MSF's, seriously.
HTH and not so long winded!!

That was a huge help, thank you very much for replying. I actually just started getting into blush, but I think on the advice you have given me I am going to give this one a whirl, even if it is just to add some of it to other blushes. You are right, I am so very pale
smiles.gif
I really appreciate you helping me out. Thanks so much
smiles.gif

TM26

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gisselle
I say get it as soon as you can b/c its LE. im a sucker for anything LE.

I am such a sucker for LE items to
rofl.gif

Lilah

It's a v. nice highlighter blush.. I use it over some darker blushes to give it a nicer glow!

Latest posts