I think this goes here...

DropDeadDarling

This is me.

I was hoping for some make-up tips/advice/anything along those lines? Haha I'm not real sure where this would go, sorry if it's in the wrong place.
ssad.gif

CrimsonCountess

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jaim
You're cute! No matter what you do, don't cover up those freckles!

I agree. You are adorable and your freckles are what make you - YOU!

user6

Here You Go

type.gif
If you want help, I think you should check out this girl's tutorials, they really rock!!!
lol.gif

Henna_Spirit

//staff edit (Janice) to make user name clickable

Juneplum

i'm moving this to the recommendations forum so you will get mor ehelp okay
smiles.gif
ur adorable and your hair is super pretty!

Life In Return

Well what kind of look do YOU desire ? Why do you want to use makeup ? What do you want to enhance or express ?
smiles.gif

You are so pretty though, and as everyone else says - Do not cover up your freckles. They make you who you are
smiles.gif

DropDeadDarling

Well what kind of look do YOU desire ? Kind of just a natural one? Lol it's just for school, and I'm sick of the make-up I wear now. (I don't have any on in that photo though.)
Why do you want to use makeup ? Like I said above, I'm tired of the make-up I wear now. I wanna learn how to enhance some of my better features. (Uhhm, this might sound lame, but I'm trying to give myself a makeover before school starts again. I recently got out of the goth phase, and into the girly/preppy kind of look. It's a huge change and I'd like some help!!!)
What do you want to enhance or express ? I don't really know what I should enhance or express, lol.

Any help at all would be appreciated.

Latest posts