I (thought I) lost my eyelash curler while travelling!

BlahWah

My heart didn't quite stop when I couldn't find it, but I was really disappointed. My lashes are unnoticeable and stick-straight already, how can I not use mascara, and how can I use mascara without curling lashes?

So for the last two days, I've been curling my lashes with a brush handle. I use the 316 lip brush to push my mascara'd lashes up while have my head tilted and I look up, so basically I'm pushing against my eyelid. It took awhile, but it seemed to work. =P

I also couldn't find my UDPP (that made my heart stop!), but I figured I could use my Studio Fix sample, since SF is drier in texture than Select Tint or Mineral Satinfinish (and I'd lost my concealer too *sob*). Isn't incredibly great, but it worked! My eye makeup it generally still there (I did I Moth Brown smoky eye).

I was wondering if anyone else has makeup tips/recs to share when you're short on/missing something? I'm sure there are others more creative (and better!) than me with what they've come up with. Help the rest of us out!

Taj

try warming up a spoon with your blowdryer and "curl" your lashes. This trick works wonder ! (many MUAs use that !)