I WANT more eyeshadows!

geeko

hi girls, recently i don't know why...haven't been buying much eyeshadows. And my collection remains stagnant...sighs. I would wan to expand my collection by buying more e/s. But whenever i go to the mac counter, i don't know what to buy. So i need help from u girls to recommend me which e/s to buy.

But no blacks pls. I hardly wear blacks. And unfortunately, there isn't a PRO store in my country so no PRO shadows recommendations pls cause i can't get my hands on them and i have no credit card to order them online. Thanks a mil.

Here are what i have currently..if possible, pls recommend one from each of the color groups. Appreciate it loads.
Blues
Flashtrack
Freshwater
]Moon's reflection
Zonk Bleu!
Electro Sky
Blue Edge

Teals/turqoise
Aquadisiac
Steamy
Waternymph
Blue Absinthe
Jewel Blue
Surreal
Pompous Blue
Shimmermoss

Purples/violets
Beautiful Iris
Crème De Violet
Hepcat
Iris Print
Leisuretime
Mancatcher
Mystical Mist
Nocturnelle
Parfait Amour
Plum Dressing
Stars N rockets
Trax

Yellow/orange
Amber Lights
Gold Mine
Gorgeous Gold
Juiced
Love Bud
Paradisco
Peppier
Rule

Greens
Aquavert
Greesmoke
Humid
Juxt
Metarmorph
Overgrown
Swimming

Pinks/reds
Da Bling
Living Pink
Pink Freeze
Pink Paphillon
Pink Venus
Sea Myth
Slip Pink
Passionate

Browns
All That Glitters
B Rich
Botanical
Elite[
FONT=Arial]Mulch[/font]
Romp
Sable
Satin Taupe
Soba
Sumptious Olive
Woodwinked

Neutrals
Dazzlelight
Light Ray
Naked Lunch
Relaxing
Retrospeck
Summer Neutral
Ricepaper
Nylon
Shroom

Miscellaneous
Bright side duo
Carbon
Club
Coppering
Crystal Avalanche
Dovefeather
Electra
Illusionary duo
Knight Divine

Fairybelle

WOW, you've got quite the collection already! Here are some more to possibly add:

Browns:
Mystery
Swiss Chocolate
Bateau (some counters still have this if you ask...)
Wedge

Neutrals:
Kid
White Frost
Mylar
Rite of Spring
Malt

Blues:
Electric Eel

Misc:
Vex

Fairybelle

BTW, most of the neutrals and browns I listed are great 'basics' to have for any eye look. Kid and Wedge are both very popular to use, and I have seen them used time and time again on MAC looks, even when the looks are pushing new color collections.

Oh, and don't forget MAC Paints too! Shimma and Bare Canvas are great neutrals to use as bases.

piyi

you should try "expensive pink" it's a coral eyeshadow and "cranberry" which you can combine it with expensive pink and pink freeze that you already have. you are gonna love them! as regards paints you can try chiaroscuro. it's not matte and non white and it lights the eye

CARiiSSA

along with electric eel, get deep truth. it's a dark metallic blue.. i wear it a lot more than i thought i would when i bought it!

Deirdre

Patina is amazing, I just discovered it recently. Also, a third vote here for cranberry - it's so versatile and pretty!

jenii

I'd suggest Twinks (don't know if it's considered a purple or a brown), and maybe Expensive Pink? I have a color similar to it (In Living Pink), and it's very nice.

Oh, I also use Brule a lot, for just highlighting and stuff. It's a satin, I think. No shimmer.

Also, I'm gonna go ahead and agree with Fairybelle on Bateau. If you can find it, get it. It's lovely. I use it to fill my eyebrows (when I remember!)

Katja

I just noticed you already have Mulch, it's just not as visable.
smiles.gif
Anyways, what about Antiqued and Expensive Pink? I love Antiqued, but Expensive Pink doesn't look great on me at all. It might possibly look beautiful on you.
smiles.gif

eowyn797

Blue: Coontrast
Purple: Digit
Yellow/Orange: Motif
Pink: Expensive Pink. it goes great with Sumptuous Olive. <3