I want to buy mac for my girlfriend - need help

mrnek

So as the title says, i want to get my girlfriend some mac cosmetics for christmas, but i dont' really know were to start or what to get.I believe she is looking for brush sets.

if someone could give me a hand of help / suggest me a gift perhaps i would appreciate it,

Thanks!

Naynadine

Veteran Moderator
Staff member
So as the title says, i want to get my girlfriend some mac cosmetics for christmas, but i dont' really know were to start or what to get.I believe she is looking for brush sets.

if someone could give me a hand of help / suggest me a gift perhaps i would appreciate it,

Thanks!
The only brush sets MAC has are the limited edition ones that are released with some collections every year. Those sets have short handle versions of the regular full size brushes (most people say the quality of those isn't as good).
The full size brushes don't come in sets, so if you see those kinds of sets on eBay etc they are fake, and I would stay away from those.

There are three different sets in this years holiday collection, which are still available:

Keepsakes: Brush Kits | M·A·C Cosmetics | Official Site

I'd personally go with the Studio Brush Kit as those are the most versatile I think. Hope that helps!

Latest posts