Ideas for wearing these colors-

M

Juice, Paradisco, Carbon and Star Violet. I actually have a look to wear these all together, but am looking for other colors to pair them with. I know Carbon is pretty basic-so anything other than e/l would be great.

TIA lovlies
smiles.gif

M

M

LOL! Thanks Juneplum
smiles.gif
I knew this forum was here, I don't know why I couldn't find it:/

bellaetoile

juiced can be pretty blended into a redd-ish color, with juiced in the inner corner, blended outward into falling star, and cranberry. delineate fluidline looks good, if you can happen to still find one.

carbon will blend into damn near anything. as a crease color, as a smoky eye, even on top of black liner to make it last longer. one of the most versatile shades available, IMO. a favorite smoky eye of mine, right now, is honesty, espresso, mulch, and carbon. i never thought black and brown would go together, but i really like them together.

lightsinsorrow

Paradisco looks amazing on the lid with Hepcat or Cranberry in the crease/outer corners.

I like to wear Star Violet on my outer lid with Woodwinked on the inner lid and Shadowy Lady blended into the outer corners.

And Carbon is good for making ANY look smoky. Just make sure to buff it out really well with the 217.

lightsinsorrow

Paradisco looks amazing on the lid with Hepcat or Cranberry in the crease/outer corners.

I like to wear Star Violet on my outer lid with Woodwinked on the inner lid and Shadowy Lady blended into the outer corners.

And Carbon is good for making ANY look smoky. Just make sure to buff it out really well with the 217.

Latest posts