Idol Eyes veluxe pearls

Kenzie

Which two of the following do I absolutely need?
smiles.gif

Da Bling
Knight Divine
Stars N Rockets
Satellite Dreams
Crystal Avalanche

I'd buy them all, but I'm putting some money aside for a holiday brush set.
th_wink3.gif

Glitziegal

Don't forget these are regular items not LE's so you can take your time.

If I had to choose two it would be Knight Divine, and Stars and Rockets. Both gorgeous.

Ms. Z

Yes, I agree, Satellite Dreams. It is the most beauticul purple I have ever seen by MAC. The day I purchased it, I was wearing army green on my lower lash line & they looked fabulous together.

Kenzie

Thanks for your suggestions!

For some stupid reason, I thought these were limited edition. Very happy to hear that they aren't and I will have the opportunity to buy them all.

I should have mentioned that the only other shadows I have are Phloof!, Star Violet, Plum Dressing and Beautiful Iris. VP's are by far my favourite MAC e/s finish. I love that they are shimmery without being overly frosty and don't have glitter that ends up all over my face.
th_wink3.gif

I'm a sucker for purples on my green eyes, so I think I'm going to go with Stars N Rockets *or* Satellite Dreams and Knight Divine because I really need a dark shadow in my small collection.

Kenzie

Ooops, I meant to ask if Satellite Dreams is similar to Plum Dressing? If they are relatively close in colour, I'll go with Stars N Rockets.

foreveratorifan

Stars N Rockets IMO is like no other eyeshadow out currently. On my skin it reflects this beautiful purple/blue, depending on how I turn....its sooooo neat!!!

I dont have Satellite Dreams, so I cant say if its close to Plum Dressing...but I know that Stars N Rockets isn't....

I really need to go pick up a couple more too! I really should have bought Falling Star! LOL Thank goodness they aren't LE!

xiahe

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kenzie
I'm a sucker for purples on my green eyes, so I think I'm going to go with Stars N Rockets *or* Satellite Dreams and Knight Divine because I really need a dark shadow in my small collection.

Satellite Dreams goes well with almost any purple e/s, and i like to pair it with Beautiful Iris (Satellite Dreams in the crease). it's gorgeous. you could probably throw on some Kitschmas pigment along with that, but unfortunately, i don't own any pigments.
ssad.gif

xiahe

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kenzie
Ooops, I meant to ask if Satellite Dreams is similar to Plum Dressing? If they are relatively close in colour, I'll go with Stars N Rockets.

I don't have plum dressing, but here's a swatch of Satellite Dreams on my arm:

homecoming05017.jpg

(retarded picture of my arm...i suck at taking pics :laugh
smiles.gif

the flash kinda "brightened" the shadow a bit.

4d5d501d.jpg

there's Satellite Dreams in the pot (far left)

i would describe Satellite Dreams as a grapey-purple eyeshadow. *and* it's a veluxe pearl, and I ♥♥♥ veluxe pearls. the texture is very smooth and blends very well IMO.

thegirlgotsoul

Stars N' Rockets is one of the best shadows I've ever seen from MAC.

I took me a few layers of it, to get a real deep color like the color in the pot, but once it is on, I just ADORE it.

It's gorgeous.