If I'm a NW45 in Studio Fix Powder what would I be in the Liquid???

LineausBH58

Please help.... I'm going to a CCO today... and if they have the Studio Fix Liquid I would like to try it.... the thing is this CCO is One Hour a way ... so I don't get there that often...

thanks a bunch
wavey.gif

Juneplum

honestly, i think your best bet is to go to a mac counter and let them match you in fluid before u pick it up at the cco. i'm C6 in fix powder, but NC45 in fix fluid so u see the difference..

erica_1020

I agree I am NC45 in Studio Fix powder or C7 in Select Tint I'm NC45 but in Fix Fluid I had a sample in NC45 and it looks awful. too light

giz2000

Agree...I am an N4 in Fix, NW 23 in Tech and an NW 25 in SFF...have yourself matched before you go to the CCO.

ette

Go for NW42, it darkens (well on my skin) but your best bet is to try it, leave for about 20 minutes, and come back and see how the shade matches (test in different lighting).

scrapbookromance

the MA I got my SFF sample from says that it oxidizes on the skin more than other foundations so after it drying and sitting for a few minutes it gets darker.

definately get matched with a sample to see if you even like the foundation itself!

bellaetoile

i don't know that you'll find studio fix fluid at a CCO, regardless of what shade you are. its a new product, and its a permanent product.

still, i'm an nc42 in SF powder, and was originally an nc37 in SFF. i gradually darkened to an nc40, than an nc42, as i got darker for summer. unfortunately, its difficult to determine shades in SFF, so i'd recommend going to a counter and getting a sample before you commit to a bottle.

Latest posts